Time & Location
About the Event
Spot is reserved with post dated cheque or visa/MasterCard or debit payment can be made at the studio or etransfer.
• Learn wheel throwing and hand-building pottery techniques
• Glaze and firing costs $50 at the end of session
• 8 week courses
• Select between Tuesday or Wednesday
• Start time -tues 5:30-8:30 wed 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
• Cost: $250 includes first bag of clay + $12 (tools)
We will be using a high fired stoneware and your work will be fired in reduction in a gas fired kiln to cone 10, which means the firing, which is 2345 degrees F.
High firing produces the most vitreous and durable clay work.
What to wear
Wear clothes that you don't mind getting clay and water all over (you will), leave your hand/wrist jewellery at home, and bring a towel